Ճամփորդություն: Մայիսի 20

Մասնակցություն Հրազդանից մինչև Մարմարիկ. «Գետը քաղաքում» նախագիծ

Ղեկավար` Ս. Փափազյան

Համագործակցության նպատակը` ռուսերեն լեզվով լուսաբանում, ճամփորդության մասին պատումներ ռուսերեն լեզվո

Advertisements

Զանգու՝ մեկ տուտը Սևանի հանդարտ ծովումը, մեկ տուտը՝ Արազի քրքրված ղրաղումը

Ճամփորդության իրականացման օրը ՝ ապրիլի 29  

Մասնակիցները՝ 3-1դասարանի սովորողներ

Համագործակցություն` Հռիփսիմե Գալստյանի հետ

Ճամփորդության ընթացքը`

  • Հրազդան գետի կիրճում քայլարշավ
  • էկոնախագիծ
  • տարածքի ուսումնասիրություն

Նախագծի արդյունքում`

  • ուսումնասիրությունների արդյունքում հավաքված լուսանկարների և տեղեկությունների հիման վրա ստեղծել տեսաֆիլմ, ռադիոնյութ և պատումներ անգլերեն լեզվով:

Նախապատրաստական աշխատանք`

  • բնության վերաբերյալ բառերի ամրապնդում (grass, tree, flowers, sky, spring, dandolions, bush…), տեքստերի ընթերցում և ունկնդրում (“Our Colourful World”):

Սովորողների պատումները`

A trip to the river Hrazdan

Erik Aghakhanyan

Nare Karapetyan

Gayane Badeyan

Karine Gyulumyan

Gevorg Brutyan

Vahagn Serobyan

Viktoria Hovhannisyan

Dadivank

Достопримечательности Армении. Гарни, Гегард

http://www.a-sergeich.ru/index.php/travel/36-2011-01-13-20-52-08

Гарни.

2014-10-21 12.08.05


Языческий храм Гарни (I в н. э), расположен в 28-ми км. от Еревана в долине реки Азат.
Храм является единственным сохранившимся на территории Армении образцом древнегреческой архитектуры.
Храм вместе с крепостными стенами был разрушен во время землетрясения в 1679 г. Основное здание храма – Храм Митры – было восстановлено в Советское время (начало реставрации в 1949 г.).
Храм был воздвигнут в честь популярного в Малой Азии бога Митры, культ которого проник в дальнейшем в Грецию и Рим. Слово “Митра” является синонимом греческого слова “Гелиос”,что означает солнце, бог Солнца.

Камень даты основания. Этот камень с надписью на греческом языке и большим крестом, выбитом в его верхней части, указывает на дату постройки храма и дворца в I веке н. э.
Надпись, в частности, гласит: “Эллины! Царь Армении Трдат Великий в одиннадцатом году своего правления построил этот замок для царицы и эту крепость неприступную…”

Неподалёку от храма есть баня, сооруженная в III веке. Она состояла из пяти комнат: раздевальни, купалень с горячей и холодной водой, топочного помещения с резервуаром для подогрева воды.

2014-10-21 12.20.35 2014-10-21 12.21.17

До наших дней сохранилась мозаика c различными сюжетами, которой были выложены полы помещений. Сюжет мозаики в раздевальной взят из греческой мифологии. На ней изображен бог Океанов и Морей в окружении нереид и рыб. Cохранились надписи на греческом языке.

 

Гегард

normal_ssg102223Монастырский комплекс, расположенный примерно в 40 км. от Еревана в долине реки Азат.
Слово “гегард” (или, ближе по произношению, “гехард”) переводится с армянского языка как “копье”.
Точная дата основания монастыря неизвестна, но одна из версий гласит, что монастырь был основан в IV веке, в первые годы установления в Армении христианства как государственной религии. Полагают, что основателем монастыря был Св. Григор Лусаворич (Григорий Просветитель) – первый Католикос (епископ) Армении.
Некоторые храмы монастырского комплекса полностью выдолблены внутри скал.
Монастырь Гегард внесен ЮНЕСКО в список объектов Всемирного культурного наследия.

 

Dadivank

Dadivank
Dadivank also Khutavank (Armenian: Խութավանք – Arm. Monastery on the Hill[1]), situated on the left bank of the river Tartar, in the east of Tzar District (nowadays Karvajar District). Dadivank is in a fantastic beautiful place and is in complete harmony with the surrounding landscape.
It was built between the 9th and 13th century.
The monastery was founded by St. Dadi ,one of the 70 students of the Apostle St. Thaddeus. Dadi or Dado preached Christianity in Artsakh during the first century A.C and died there. In June, 2007, the grave of St. Dadi was discovered under the holy altar of the main church.[2] The temple was robbed by Persians, then Arabs, Seljuks, later by Osman Turks and again by Persians.

The central building of the monastery, Memorial Cathedral, was erected in the year 1214 by the Queen Arzou of Haterk. The interior walls of the Memorial Cathedral are richly decorated with frescoes.
There is a three-storeyed bell-tower, built in 1334 by Bishop Sargis, the son of one of the Tsar princes. The bells had long since disappeared, but in a niche on the first floor one can see two khachkars from the 13th century. The khachkars are the most magnificent ones among thousands of Armenian khachkars.
Next to the bell tower stood one of the most mysterious buildings of the monastery – a hall with no roof. Now it is overgrown with grasses.
Nearby there is a place, which was a palace or maybe an audience hall, built in 1211. A long stone bench, running along the north wall, was similar to that in the Doge’s Palace in Venice. The Venetian bench was built in the 16th century, three hundred years later than this one. But the Venetian bench is protectedas a museum rarity, which cannot be said about the Dadi monastery’s bench.
Another building was the monastery library. Then you can see a building with a big fireplace – the place for preparing food. Then comes the refectory, which had oak tables and chairs two hundred years ago. Then comes a two- storeyed guest house for nobility. The ground floor was for servants and horses. Next to the guest house there is the winery. The monks pressed grape and made wine.

Sources: 1. http://www.armeniapedia.org/index.php?title=Dadivank_Monastery
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dadivank
3. Boris Baratov ‘’Paradise Laid Waste. A Journey to Karabakh’’.

Translated into Armenian by Seda Hakobyan

Դադիվանք

Դադիվանքը կամ Խութավանք (Վանք բլրի վրա) գտնվում է Թարթառ  գետի ձախ ափին, Ծար գավառի արևելքում (այժմ Քարվաճառի շրջան): Դադիվանքը գտնվում է մի ֆանտաստիկ գեղեցիկ վայրում և լիովին ներդաշնակ է շրջապատող բնաշխարhի հետ:

Այն կառուցվել է 9-13 դարերում: Վանքը  հիմնադրել է Սուրբ Դադին, ով Առաքյալ Սուրբ Թադեոսի յոթանասուն աշակերտներից  մեկն էր: Դադին կամ Դադոն քրիստոնեություն էր քարոզում Արցախում մեր թվարկությունյան առաջին դարում և մահացել է այնտեղ:

2007-ի հունիսին  թվականին նրա գերեզմանը հայտաբերվել է գլխավոր եկեղեցու խորանի տակ: Տաչարը կողոպտվել է պարսիկների, սելջուկների, արաբների, թուրքերի, ապա նորից պարսիկների կողմից:

Վանքի կենտրոնական շենքը Կաթողիկեն կանգնեցվել 1214 թվականին Թագուհի  Արզուխաթունի կողմից:  Կաթողիկեի  ներքին պատերը հարուստ զարդարված են դեկորածիվ որմնանկարներով:

Կա երեք հարկանի զանգակատուն, որը կառուցել է 1334 թվականին

Սարգիս եպիսկոպոսը, ով Ծարի իշխաններից մեկի որդին էր:  Զանգերը վաղուց անհետացել են, բայց առաջին հարկում խորշում կարելի է տեսնել 13-րդ դարի երկու խաղքարեր: Խաչքարերը հազարավոր այլ հայկական խաղքարերից ավենահրաշալին են:

Զանգակատան կողքին գտնվում է վանքի առավել խորհրդավոր շենքը՝  առանց տանիքի սրահը: Այն ամբողջությամբ խոտերով է աճել: Մոտակայքում կա մի տեղ որը պալատ կամ գուցե ընդունելության դահլիճ է եղել, որը կառուցվել է 1211 թվականին: Երկար քարե նստարանը, որը դրված է հյուսիսային պատի երկայնքով նման է Վենետիկի Դոժերի պալատում դրվածին: Վենետիկի նստարանը կառուցվել է 16-րդ դարում, այս մեկից 300 տարի հետո: Բայց Վենետիկի պահպանվում է ինչպես թանգարանային նմուշ, ինչը չի կարելի ասել Դադիվանքի նստարանի մասին:

Մեկ այլ շենք է վանքի գրադարանը: Հետո դուք կարող եք տեսնել մի շենք մեծ օջախով —  ուտելիք պատրաստելու տեղը:  Հաջորդը սեղանատունն է, որն ուներ կաղնու սեղղաներ և աթոռներ երկու հարյուր տարի առաջ: Այնուհետև երկհարկանի հյուրասրահը ազնվականների համար: Առաջին հարկը ծառաների և ձիերի համար էր:  Հյուրասրահի  կողքին գինետունն է: Վանականները ճզմում էին խաղողը  և գինի էին պատրաստում:

Նախագծի արդյունք՝ Ֆիլմ <<Դադիվանք>>

Արցախ-Գորիս

2014-07-12 17.00.15

2014-07-12 16.48.40

2014-07-12 15.29.56

2014-07-12 15.29.07

2014-07-12 14.23.45

2014-07-12 14.15.34

2014-07-12 14.15.25

2014-07-12 14.12.13

2014-07-11 18.57.38

2014-07-11 18.43.47

2014-07-11 17.44.40

2014-07-11 17.32.10

2014-07-11 17.31.41

2014-07-11 16.44.59

2014-07-11 12.19.57

2014-07-11 12.14.30

2014-07-11 12.14.25

2014-07-11 12.14.24

2014-07-11 11.47.06

2014-07-11 11.41.12

2014-07-11 11.41.04

2014-07-11 11.40.53

2014-07-11 11.40.41

2014-07-11 11.00.39

2014-07-11 09.55.55

2014-07-10 16.45.35

2014-07-10 16.27.05

2014-07-09 12.21.49

2014-07-09 11.55.54

2014-07-09 11.54.25

2014-07-09 11.53.23

2014-07-09 11.53.28

2014-07-09 11.53.32

2014-07-09 11.53.21

2014-07-09 11.52.49

2014-07-09 11.52.33

2014-07-09 11.52.31

2014-07-09 11.52.13

2014-07-09 11.51.23

2014-07-09 11.51.13

2014-07-09 11.50.36

2014-07-09 11.50.39

2014-07-09 11.50.50

2014-07-09 11.50.52

2014-07-09 11.50.27

2014-07-09 11.50.16

2014-07-09 11.50.12

2014-07-08 16.35.47

2014-07-08 16.32.24

2014-07-08 16.33.31

2014-07-08 16.33.46

2014-07-08 16.35.39

2014-07-08 16.31.53

2014-07-08 16.30.35

2014-07-08 16.30.23

2014-07-08 16.30.10

2014-07-08 16.16.51

2014-07-08 16.18.56

2014-07-08 16.19.38

2014-07-08 16.29.42

2014-07-08 16.16.17

2014-07-08 16.15.40

2014-07-08 16.15.30

2014-07-08 16.15.05

2014-07-08 13.28.39

2014-07-08 13.28.44

2014-07-08 14.51.16

2014-07-08 14.55.22

2014-07-08 13.28.33

Hayravank, Sevan

Արցախյան ճամբար

Նախագծի նկարագրություն

Սովորողները կարդում և թարգմանում են համացանցից նյութեր Արցախի մասին, այն տեսարժան վայրերի մասին, որ պետք է այցելեն ուսումնական ճամփորդության ընթացքում:
Պատրաստվում են պատմել իրենց ճամփորդության մասին անգլերեն:
Արդյունք. աշխատանքի արդյունքում կպատրաստվի ֆիլմ անգլերեն լեզվով, որը կլինի ուսումնական ճամփորդությունների վերաբերյալ մեդիափաթեթի հերթական աշխատանքը:

Նպատակը՝ բառապաշարի հարստացում, բանավոր խոսքի բարելավում, թարգմանական հմտությունների ձեռքբերում և զարգացում:

Աղբյուրներ՝
http://touradvice.am/nagorno-karabakh/
http://touradvice.am/nagorno-karabakh/sightseeing-in-artsakh.html

During the period from 189 BC up to 387 AD Artsakh was the tenth province of the historical kingdom of Armenia. Today it got the name Artsakh – “Nagorno-Karabakh”.
The word “Nagorno” (Нагорный or Nagornyj) is Russian for “mountainous.” The name “Karabakh” first appeared in Georgian and Persian writings from the 13th and 14th centuries. The name “Karabagh” means “large garden” that in general almost exactly defines this region.
Now Nagorno-Karabakh Republic is a de facto independent state with the main cities of Stepanakert, Shushi, Askeran, Martuni and Mardakert.
The capital city is Stepanakert. The country’s cultural center is Shushi.
The nature is very rich and beautiful in Artsakh. The flora and fauna, upland and foothill regions, thick forests make the whole panorama more fascinating.
The territory of Nagorno-Karabakh is rich in natural resources like zinc, lead, copper, gold, coal, and various constructions. Artsakh is home to several mineral water springs with high composition of iron. And the waters of these springs are used for medical purposes.
In 2005 archeological excavations discovered the historical fortress of Tigranakert founded by king Tigran The Great of Armenia ruling in the first century. The fortress town is now open for visitors.
Stepanakert – The Capital City
Stepanakert, capital of Nagorno Karabakh Republic is 345 km away from the capital of Armenia, Yerevan.
The first mater plan of the city was designed in 1926 by the talented architect Al. Tamanyan, the main architect of the Armenian capital.
The monument “We and Our Mountains” welcomes visitors at the entrance to the city. The monument is the symbol of the land of Artsakh. The statue is also known among Armenians as “Grandmother and Grandfather” due to its appearance. There is also a small museum near the main open market, where you can try local specialties like Zhingalov Hats, mulberry raisins, mulberry vodka and other tasty treats.
The main square of the town with a Hotel Armenia, Parliament building and a popular park are a good place to see the locals strolling in the evening. The national museum of art in Stepanakert will help to get acquainted with the customs and culture of the Mountainous Karabakh.

Artsakh is famous for an unusual phenomenon. In the village of Skhtorashen there is an unusual plane tree. Together with the monument “We and Our Mountains” it became the visiting card of the land of Artsakh. It even got a passport in 1900s and had a paid guard to protect the huge and everlasting tree.

The tree again recently got a passport according to which the age of the unusual tree is 2000 years old.
According to ancient sources, the creator of the Armenian alphabet and the first Armenian teacher passed by this tree to go to Amaras to fulfill his sacred mission.
This huge plane tree has been hit by the thunder many times which resulted in the appearance of 44 sq. m free space, equal to a modern flat of three rooms. The perimeter of the tree is 27 m with a height of 54 m, equating to a 15-story building.
This amazing tree has several doors. A man on horse can easily enter the tree through the central entrance. From spring till late fall the leaves of the tree are large and dark green. According to specialists the tree drinks 4.5 tons of water. Its shadow covers an area of 1,400 sq m.
The tree with a hundreds of years of history behind is a must see spot in the Republic of Nagorno Karabagh.